Adding A Page To A Category
From Rangjung Yeshe Wiki - Dharma Dictionnary
Categories are crucial
- Every time a category link is created at the bottom of a page, the page is automatically added to that particular category listing, making it easy for others to find.
- Multiple categories can be added for a single page.
- Go to your page and press edit
- At the bottom of the page type "[[ ]]" and between the brackets type "Category:The Name Of The Page"
- To see the actual formatting press edit above and then scroll down to see the formatting for the following category listing:
- When you have created a hyperlink for one of your translations (chose a unique name), then, after having saved the page, as it appears in red color, you can click on it and it opens up a new page, which is basically your's to write about that particular translation. Please include the title in English, Tibetan/Wylie, original author, etc., and --- the category marker: "Category:Database of Translations" inside those square brackets.