Chuwori, seat of Tangtong Gyalpo, in ܠ (RY)
The cave named Namkha Dingphuk at Chuwori
chu bo ri mt [one of the bod kyi ri chen bzhi, snow mt in gong dkar rdzong, ri ldebs su 108 springs and khyad chos mang po yod par, once by the mahasiddha thang stong rgyal po ri gsham gyi gtsang chur building an iron bridge, called lcags zam chu bo ri, and the monastery there founded lcags zam dgon pa].(IW)
a monastery near Lhasa. ([JV]])
Yarlha Shampo — yar lha sham po
Deity riding a white yak, oath-bound by Padmasambhava. Also refers to a mountain in the Yarlung valley of Central Tibet, where the first king of Tibet is said to have descended from the sky. [AJP] from The Great Image; ISBN 1-59030-069-6
The four grand snow mountains of Tibet are:
- Yarlha Shampo snow mountain
- Nojin Gangsang
- Jomo Gangkar
- Tidro Gang; these are in the four intermediate directions. (JOKYAB)
The eight great caves are:
- Yangdzong Phuk
- Chimphu Phuk
- Kharchu Phuk
- Sheldrak Phuk
- Senge Dzongphuk
- Yerpa Phuk
- Yama Lungphuk and
- Namkha Dingphuk at Chuwori. (JOKYAB)
The renowned four lakes are:
- Yamdrok Yutso
- Trisho Gyalmo, which is the same as Lingtso Ngonmo
- Tso Mapham and
- Namtso, to the north. (JOKYAB)
- In the center is the Sabbu land of Shang.
- In the Kongpo district to the east is the Jonpa land.
- To the south is the Sibtsen land of Mon.
- To the west is the Phagri land of Go.
- To the north is the Droma land of Kyi. (JOKYAB)
- To the southwest is the secret land of the Dremo Valley [Sikkim].
- To the northwest is the secret land of the Khenpa Valley.
- To the northeast is the secret land of the Lungsum Valley.
About the secret countries and great districts, the Chronicles of Padma further say:
- To the southeast is the secret country of Padma Ling.
This and the others are the great districts. The other districts I have not been able to identify from any reliable source, so please include these here as these become established. Thank you. (JOKYAB)