Dombi Heruka (dom bhi he ru ka), (c. 8-9th C.) "Heruka of the Dombi Caste" was one of the Eighty-four Mahasiddhas of India and is important in the Hevajra lineage. He is usually depicted riding a tigress, holding a serpent and accompanied by his consort.
- Sri-sahaja-siddhi Accomplishment of the Innate (lhan skyes grub pa) - one of the Seven Sections of Accomplishment, a set of seven scriptures composed by Indian mahasiddhas
Dombi Heruka accepts five special qualities of Mantrayana:
- Here there is the special quality of the recipient,
- The special quality of the teaching given,
- The special quality of the scriptures, and of the path;
- Thus through the special quality of fruition
- This vehicle of Mantra is especially exhalted.