Drukpa Sherab Senge
Drukpa Sherab Senge ('brug pa shes rab seng ge) [1371-1392]
Son of Drukpa Lodro Senge his mother was a descendant of Phajo Drukgom Zhigpo. Sherab Senge was the last of the 'Incomparable Nine Lions' (mnyam med seng ge dgu) important in the early history of the Drukpa Kagyu school. He became throne holder of Ralung Monastery at the age of seven and passed away at the age of twenty-two.
please expand this page by pressing edit above
- Drukpa Lodro Senge blo gros seng ge
- Drukpa Yeshe Rinchen ('brug pa ye shes rin chen)
- Drukpa Namkha Palzang ('brug pa nam mkha' dpal bzang)
Other Reference Sources
- Author: dge 'dun rin chen [1926-1997] ('brug rje mkhan po 69); Title: dpal ldan 'brug pa'i gdul zhing lho phyogs nags mo'i ljongs kyi chos 'byung blo gsar rna ba'i rgyan (lho yi chos 'byung blo gsar rna rgyan).
- Author: Yonten Dargye; Title: History of the Drukpa Kagyud School in Bhutan (12th to 17th Century A.D.) [ISBN 99936-616-0-0] pg.46 & 48
- shes rab seng+ge TBRC P2633