Karma Tshering is an Inji residing in Vancouver, Canada. He is currently studying the Tibetan language under the tutelage of Lama Rabten Tshering in order to improve practice and understanding.
As a note, anyone may change definitions which I have signed if they feel my definition is wrong or could be improved. Please re-sign it as your own if the change is not minor. [KT]
- 17th Gyalwang Karmapa, o rgyan 'gro 'dul phrin las rdo rje
- 12th Khentin Tai Situpa, pad ma don yod nyin byed dbang po
- 7th Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche, karma 'gyur med bstan 'dzin chos kyi rdo rje
Minor amount of Tibetan Language Study with very little structure.
Actively working to save funds for the purpose of travelling to India and attending a Tibetan Language seminar at Tergar Monastery. Any suggestions for studying Tibetan language will be happily welcomed on my User Talk page.
- Video Archives of Kagyu Masters
- Transliteration of Texts
- Transcribing of teachings
Can your oral/written translation skills be engaged?
He is not ready to translate, yet. He is willing to do text entry and transliteration projects, though.