From Rangjung Yeshe Wiki - Dharma DictionnaryJump to navigationJump to search
- As this online dictionary of current usage comes up-and-running, there will be plenty of opportunity to add and edit. You're welcome to begin with your personal teacher[s], which you can find here: Tibetan Buddhist Teachers add a name if it is missing.
- or begin with some of the pages listed on Wanted Pages. For the time being, we focus on the English-based entries, so don't touch the Wylie entries, yet.
- When a section is unsigned you are free to edit it, with respect for the previous contents. If it has a signature, the leave it as it is. You can enter text under another section. Just use === Section name===
- Use the Sandbox page for any kinds of experiments with testing out the Mediawiki syntax.
- It is helpful if you add a summary to the changes (see Summary field above the Save Page button) so others know what changed.
- Use preview to make sure that things look Ok before saving the page.
Please read the:
- DharmaDictionary Conventions for spelling of pronounciation, Wylie, Sanskrit, etc.