Precious Human Body
mi lus rin po che - Comprised of the eight freedoms and ten riches.
The freedoms are to avoid rebirth in the eight unfree states:
1-3) three lower realms,
4) a long-living god,
5) having wrong views,
6) a savage,
7) a mute, or
8) born in an age without buddhas.
The riches are five from oneself and five from others.
The five riches from oneself are:
1) to be a human,
2) centrally born,
3) with intact sense powers,
4) having unperverted livelihood and
5) faith in the right place.
The five riches from others are:
1) a buddha appeared and
2) he taught the Dharma,
3) the teachings remain and
4) have followers and
5) (teachers) who compassionately benefit others [RY]