sample of Tibetan Teacher info
Cortland J. Dahl graduated from Naropa University in 2000 with an MA degree in Buddhist Studies and Tibetan language. He currently works as the director of the Rimé Foundation and as an instructor at Kathmandu University's Center for Buddhist Studies, located in Kathmandu. He is also involved in various translation projects, including those for the Nitartha Institute, Dharmachakra Translation Committee, and the Nalandabodhi Sangha.
- Middle Beyond Extremes: Maitreya's Madyantavibhanga.Maitreya, Mipham, Khenpo Shenga. (With the Dharmachakra Translation Committee). Forthcoming from Snow Lion, 2006.
- Creating Perfection: Development Stage Meditation in Tibetan Buddhist Tantra. Jigme Lingpa, Patrul Rinpoche, & Getse Mahapandita. Translated with Andreas Doctor (Dharmachakra Translation Committee). Forthcoming from Snow Lion, 2006.
- mkha' 'gro snying thig gi khrid yig thar lam bgrod byed shing rta bzang po by Ngeton Tendzin Zangpo
- A collection of texts on the preliminary practices by Longchenpa and Jigme Lingpa, including the latter's 7 Point Mind Training
Unpublished Works (completed)
- klong chen snying thig gi thun mong ma yin pa'i sngon 'gro'i khrid yig dran pa nyer gzhag Jigme Lingpa
- Creating content for this site