sample of Tibetan Teacher info
Cortland J. Dahl graduated from Naropa University in 2000 with an MA degree in Buddhist Studies and Tibetan language. Since that time, he has worked as an instructor at Kathmandu University's Center for Buddhist Studies, located in Kathmandu, as well as an interpreter for various lamas, including Dzoghchen Ponlop Rinpoche and Tsikey Chokling Rinpoche. He currently works as the director of the Rimé Foundation and is involved in various translation projects (see below).
- Middle Beyond Extremes: Maitreya's Madhyantavibhanga With Commentaries by Khenpo Shenga and Ju Mipham. Maitreya, Ju Mipham, Khenpo Shenga. (With the Dharmachakra Translation Committee). Forthcoming from Snow Lion, 2007.
- Deity, Mantra and Wisdom: Development Stage Meditation in Tibetan Buddhist Tantra. Jigme Lingpa, Patrul Rinpoche, & Getse Mahapandita. Translated with Andreas Doctor (Dharmachakra Translation Committee). Forthcoming from Snow Lion, 2007.
- Ngedon Tendzin Zangpo (the 3rd Dzogchen Rinpoche). Heart Essence of the Dakinis: The Excellent Chariot - Inner and Outer Preliminaries. Ithaca: Snow Lion Publications, 2007.
- Ngedon Tendzin Zangpo (the 3rd Dzogchen Rinpoche). Heart Essence of the Dakinis: The Excellent Chariot - Great Perfection Preliminaries and the Break-through Stage. Ithaca: Snow Lion Publications, 2007.
- An anthology of texts from the Khandro Nyingtik and Khandro Yangtik, concerning the history and practice of Dzogchen, including:
- Root texts from the Khandro Nyingtik and Khandro Yangtik
- A commentary on the Khandro Nyingtik by the 3rd Dzogchen Rinpoche entitled rdzogs pa chen po mkha' 'gro snying thig gi khrid yig thar lam bgrod byed shing rta bzang po
- A commentary on the Khandro Nyingtik by Terdak Lingpa entitled rdzogs pa chen po mkha' 'gro snying thig gi khrid yig zab lam gsal byed
- A collection of texts related to Padmasambhava's Rosary of Views, including:
- A collection of texts on the preliminary practices by Longchenpa and Jigme Lingpa, including the latter's 7 Point Mind Training:
- sems sbyong rnam pa bdun gyi don khrid thar ba'i them skas by Jigme Lingpa
- klong chen snying thig gi thun mong gi sngon 'gro khrid kyi lag len la 'debs lugs Jigme Lingpa
- klong chen snying thig gi thun mong ma yin pa'i sngon 'gro'i khrid yig dran pa nyer gzhag Jigme Lingpa
- Catalogues of Jigme Lingpa's collected works, the Nyingthig Yabzhi, and the Nyinthig Tsapod
- Creating content for this site
- Working with various groups in the Twin Cities to host Khenpo Sherab Sangpo
- Rimé Foundation, a non-profit foundation dedicated to the preservation and translation of Tibetan Buddhist literature
- Email: cortland at rimefoundation dot org