Essence, Nature, Capacity
- Essence is the primordially pure wisdom of emptiness.
- The nature is the spontaneously present wisdom of cognizance.
- The capacity is the all-pervasive wisdom of indivisibility.
essence, nature, and capacity [/compassionate quality; essence, nature, compassionate temperament, compassionate energy; facticity, immediacy, and responsiveness / compassion] [RY]
nature, character, compassionate quality, essence, nature, compassionate temperament, compassionate energy, facticity, immediacy, responsiveness, and compassion [IW]
essence, nature, and capacity; The three aspects of the sugata-garbha according to the Dzogchen system [RY]
- Essence, Nature, And Compassion
- Essence, Nature, Responsiveness