Writings of Longchenpa
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- mdzod bdun - Longchenpa's famed Seven Treasuries
- ngal so skor gsum and rang grol skor gsum - The Trilogy of Rest and the Trilogy of Self-Liberation
- phyogs bcu mun sel - A commentary on the Guhyagarbha Tantra from a Dzogchen Perspective
- snying thig ya bzhi - Terma teachings and Longchenpa's commentaries on Dzogchen Practice
Works in Translation
- The Precious Treasury of the Way of Abiding. Translated by Richard Barron. Junction City, California: Padma Publishing, 1998.
- A Treasure Trove of Scriptural Transmission. Translated by Richard Barron. Junction City, California: Padma Publishing, 2001.
- The Precious Treasury of the Basic Space of Phenomena. Translated by Richard Barron. Junction City, California: Padma Publishing, 2001.
- The Practice of Dzogchen. Ithaca, New York: Snow Lion, 1989.
- Kindly Bent to Ease Us. Berkely: Dharma Publication, 1976.
- You are the Eyes of the World. Ithaca: Snow Lion Publications, 2000
Bibliographic information contained in: Thondup, Tulku. Masters of Meditation and Miracles. Boston: Shambhala Publications, 1996.