sample of Tibetan Teacher info
Cortland J. Dahl graduated from Naropa University in 2000 with an MA degree in Buddhist Studies and Tibetan language. He currently works as the director of the Rimé Foundation and as an instructor at Kathmandu University's Center for Buddhist Studies, located in Kathmandu. He is also involved in various translation projects, including those for the Nitartha Institute, Dharmachakra Translation Committee, and the Nalandabodhi Sangha.
- Middle Beyond Extremes: Maitreya's Madyantavibhanga.Maitreya, Mipham, Khenpo Shenga. (With the Dharmachakra Translation Committee). Forthcoming from Snow Lion, 2007.
- Deity, Mantra and Wisdom: Development Stage Meditation in Tibetan Buddhist Tantra. Jigme Lingpa, Patrul Rinpoche, & Getse Mahapandita. Translated with Andreas Doctor (Dharmachakra Translation Committee). Forthcoming from Snow Lion, 2007.
- Heart Essence of the Dakinis - The Excellent Chariot Volume I: Outer and Inner Preliminaries. By Ngeton Tenzin Zangpo. Forthcoming from Snow Lion, 2007.
- Ngedon Tendzin Zangpo (the 3rd Dzogchen Rinpoche). Heart Essence of the Dakinis: The Excellent Chariot - Inner and Outer Preliminaries. Translated by Cortland Dahl. Ithaca: Snow Lion Publications, 2007.
- Ngedon Tendzin Zangpo (the 3rd Dzogchen Rinpoche). Heart Essence of the Dakinis: The Excellent Chariot - Great Perfection Preliminaries and the Break-through Stage. Translated by Cortland Dahl. Ithaca: Snow Lion Publications, 2007.
- mkha' 'gro snying thig gi khrid yig thar lam bgrod byed shing rta bzang po by Ngeton Tendzin Zangpo
- An anthology of texts from the Khandro Nyingtik and Khandro Yangtik, concerning the history and practice of Dzogchen
- A collection of texts on the preliminary practices by Longchenpa and Jigme Lingpa, including the latter's 7 Point Mind Training
Unpublished Works (completed)
- klong chen snying thig gi thun mong ma yin pa'i sngon 'gro'i khrid yig dran pa nyer gzhag Jigme Lingpa
- Creating content for this site
- Working with various groups in the Twin Cities to host Khenpo Sherab Sangpo
- Rimé Foundation, a non-profit foundation dedicated to the preservation and translation of Tibetan Buddhist literature
- You can email me at cortland at rimefoundation.org