Drogben Khyechung Lotsawa
Drokben Khyeuchung Lotsawa. A close disciple of Padmasambhava.
Khiu Chung Lotsawa belongs to the Drogmi Clan. While still very young he became a translator, hence he got his name, which means "boy translator". He received teachings from Guru Rinpoche and lived as a household tantrika. Through his achievement of esoteric power he could summon birds flying in the sky by a gesture of his fingers.
- Khyeuchung Lotsawa
- Khyeu-chung Lotsawa, 'Boy Translator.'
- Loki Chung (lo ki chung)
- Lokyi Chungpa (lo ki chung pa)
- Terchen Düdül Dorje, Dudul Dorje (1615-1672),
- Zhenchen Rabjam Tenpe Gyaltsen (1650 - 1704),
- Khordong Nüden Dorje (18th-19th century),
- Dudjom Lingpa (1835 - 1904) and
- Kyabje Dudjom Rinpoche Jigdrel Yeshe Dorje (1904 - 1987).
Other incarnations include:
- Please expand, using Sample Buddhist Teacher Info & Instructions