Five Aspects of Mantra
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The thatness of deity (lha'i de kho na nyid) is the relative bodhichitta.
- The thatness of self (bdag gi kho na nyid) is the mandala of body.
- The thatness of guhyamantra (gsang sngags kyi kho na nyid) is the placement of the seed syllable and the mantra chain in the center of the heart.
- The thatness of recitation (bzlas brjod kyi kho na nyid) is the repetition of the root mantra, essence mantra and quintessence mantra.
- The thatness of emanation and absorption ('phro 'du'i kho na nyid) is the emanating and reabsorbing of light rays from the seed syllable [RY]