(Redirected from Jñanasutra)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alternate Names & Spellings
Other Reference Sources
- Jnanasutra, passed away 994 years after the parinirvana of the Buddha [RY]
- Jnanasutra. An Indian master in the Dzogchen lineage who was a disciple of Shri Singha. A close Dharma friend and later teacher of Vimalamitra [RY]
- Jnanasutra [IW]
- Dudjom Rinpoche (1991). The Nyingma School of Tibetan Buddhism: Its Fundamentals and History. Translated by Gyurme Dorje and Matthew Kapstein. Boston: Wisdom Publications.
- Thondup, Tulku. Masters of Meditation and Miracles. Boston: Shambhala Publications, 1996.
- Nyoshul Khenpo Jamyang Dorjé. A Marvelous Garland of Rare Gems. Junction City: Padma Publishing, 2005.
- Add double-brackets "[[ ]]" around any relevant word or phrase and it will create a new page for that term or link to an already existing page