Alak Zenkar Rinpoche
Alak Zenkar Rinpoche (a lags gzan dkar rin po che)
Alak Zenkar Rinpoche is great Nyingmapa scholar from Eastern Tibet who is said to be an emanation of Do Khyentse and at present lives in New York. [AJP] from The Great Image ISBN 1-59030-069-6
He is the premier Tibetan lexicographer and scholar Tudeng Nima (Alak Zenkar) ...
Tudeng Nima (Alak Zenkar Rinpoche) was recognized as the reincarnation of Zenkar Rinpoche of Amdo in 1946. He was born in the 1943 in the Sichuan Province of the People’s Republic of China.
Presently, he is a Senior Research Scholar at Columbia University in the East Asian Institute and is the Director and Founder of the Project for Searching and Making Available Rare Texts in Chengdu China. He is also the main editor and Co-Founder of the Project for the Compedium Dictionary of Tibetan Buddhist Terminology of Eight Different Schools, jointly with the Nitartha Organization of Vancouver, BC , Canada.
- A Two volume history of the Nyingma lineage
- bod rgya tshig mdzod chen mo; Three volume Tibetan-Tibetan-Chinese dictionary
- An Encyclopaedic Tibetan-English Dictionary = bod dbyin tshig mdzod chen mo : A Revised Version of bod rgya tshig mdzod chen mo : Volume One, Ka - Nya ; Tadeusz Skorupski red., Gyurme Dorje and Tudeng Nima overs. Beijing/London: The nationalities Publishing House & The School of Oriental and African Studies, 2001.
- Khenpo Thubten Nyendrak
- Sixth Dzogchen Rinpoche Jikdral Changchub Dorje
- Khenpo Yönten Gönpo
- Khenpo Ngawang Norbu
- Jamyang Khyentse Chokyi Lodro
- Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
- Tsara Khenpo Chodrak