Guidelines & tips for making categories
From Rangjung Yeshe Wiki - Dharma Dictionnary
- First make sure that you don't create a category that does not already exist
- Use the Categories page to find all existing categories.
- Make sure the category will cover a lot of material
- When writing category names, Use Capital Letter Labels
- Only make English-based categories, or phoneticied categories, not wylie-based categories
- Make an index page to the category by clicking on the red Category tag so that the category page will have at least an index listing.
- Make use of placing categories inside categories to create sub-categories.