Unobstructed is my teacher's generosity! I googled for the name of a very rare text ("Tattvadasakarika" [De kho no nyid bcu pa]), found nothing, sought erudite resources, and found myself here!
Thanks, brothers and sisters, for giving these hands a worthy task. (Oh, to be gathering salad in Gampo Abbey's garden! *grin*)
trembenATnetscape.net | ab006ATchebucto.ns.ca
aka Karma Chöpal
--BenTremblay 22:25, 6 June 2006 (EDT)
p.s. I notice that "ö" is missing from the "special Characters" list at the bottom of the edit form.
- You're welcome! and thanks for the @warning. Erik
- " The Dolpo Project; Cultural Survival - "In 1990 the last Shey tulku died. Before his death, he gave his monasteries to H. E. Jamgon Kontrul Rinpoche III, and the Shey monasteries entered the sphere of Jamgon Rinpoche's activity." *blink*
- Amazing clickable chart on Ralung_Monastery; see also Palden Drukpa on User:Eric
- Templating -
- Ajax TimeLine - WikiTimeLine; Help File
- The Compendium of Buddhist Terminology - "The Dzogchen Ponlop, Rinpoche, through Nitartha international, has organized a major new project to support the Tibetan traditions of education and study, the compilation of a compendium of the terminology of the eight major schools of Tibetan Buddhism. Eminent Tibetan scholars working with Rinpoche will compile explanations of key terms from major reference works of the Eight Traditions. We believe the Compendium will be a ground-breaking reference work which promises to dramatically increase the understanding of the major traditions of Tibetan Buddhist practice."
- Tise: Tibetan Wylie Input Utility at Dzogchen.RU and Tibetan and Himalayan Library
- THL - Tibetan Scripts, Fonts & Related Issues; Using Tibetan in Windows; A New Chapter in Tibetan Computing (Tibetan under Vista)
- The Extended Wylie transliteration system used by Bhutan National Library (charts and documentation); Enabling Dzongkha support on Windows XP
- WikiPedia Germany - lineage holders? a chart