Writings of Longchenpa
From Rangjung Yeshe Wiki - Dharma Dictionnary
- Seven Treasuries - Longchenpa's famed mdzod bdun
- The Trilogy of Rest (ngal so skor gsum) and the Trilogy of Self-Liberation (rang grol skor gsum)
- Dispelling the Darkness of the Ten Directions (phyogs bcu mun sel) - A commentary on the Guhyagarbha Tantra from a Dzogchen Perspective
- Nyingthig Yabshi (snying thig ya bzhi) - Terma teachings and Longchenpa's commentaries on Dzogchen Practice
Works in Translation
- The Precious Treasury of the Way of Abiding. Translated by Richard Barron. Junction City, California: Padma Publishing, 1998.
- A Treasure Trove of Scriptural Transmission. Translated by Richard Barron. Junction City, California: Padma Publishing, 2001.
- The Precious Treasury of the Basic Space of Phenomena. Translated by Richard Barron. Junction City, California: Padma Publishing, 2001.
- The Practice of Dzogchen. Ithaca, New York: Snow Lion, 1989.
- Kindly Bent to Ease Us. Berkely: Dharma Publication, 1976.
- You are the Eyes of the World. Ithaca: Snow Lion Publications, 2000
Bibliographic information contained in: Thondup, Tulku. Masters of Meditation and Miracles. Boston: Shambhala Publications, 1996.