From Rangjung Yeshe Wiki - Dharma Dictionnary
The root text has eight chapters, each earlier chapter is the presentation needed for the following chapter:
- Chapter 1: Categories of Existence, khams bstan pa
- Chapter 2: The Powers, dbang po bstan pa
- Chapter 3: The Presentation of the Conventional Universe, 'jig rten bstan pa
- Chapter 4: Karma, las bstan pa
- Chapter 5: About the Widespread Mental Afflictions, phra rgyas bstan pa
- Chapter 6: The Persons and the Path, gang zag dang lam bstan pa
- Chapter 7: Wisdom, ye shes bstan pa
- Chapter 8: Balanced Meditation, snyoms par 'jug pa bstan pa
- Abhidharmakosabhasyam translated by L. De LA Vallee Poussin, ISBN 0895819139
Quotes From the Text
- Abhidharma-kosha Autocommentary Part I by Vasubandhu from Asian Classics Input Project, in ACIP Format.
- Abhidharma-kosha Autocommentary Part II by Vasubandhu from Asian Classics Input Project, in ACIP Format.
- mdzod du Tik thar lam gsal byed -- Illumination to the Path of Freedom by Gendun Drub (the first Dalai Lama)
- chims mdzod -- Ornament of Higher Knowledge: An Exposition of the Treasury of Higher Knowledge, by Chim Jampal Yang