Adzom Gyalse Gyurme Dorje
- Accourding to Tulku Thondup b.1895?-d.1959?
Agyur Rinpoche was the son of Adzom Drukpa and recognized by the great Jamgon Kongtrulas an incarnation of Orgyen Terdag Lingpa. An important lineage hold for his father and the Dzogchen Nyingtig, he was a profound practitioner of the Sangwa Nyingpo, carrying the complete lineage for all its commentaries. Adzom Gyalse was a master of the bka' ma and gter ma, along with the Three Inner Tantra-yogas of Maha, Anu and Ati.
- (bzang po spyod pa'i smon lam gyi 'bru 'grel mkhas grub dam pa'i zhal rgyun theg chen lam bzang)
- A word by word commentary to the Bhadracaryapranidhana Prayer; in 1 volume.
Alternate Names & Spellings
- Gyalse Gyurme Dorje (rgyal sras 'gyur med rdo rje)
- Agyur Rinpoche (a 'gyur rin po che)
- Adzom Gyalse Rigdzin Gyurme Dorje (a 'dzom rgyal sras rig 'dzin 'gyur med rdo rje)
- Khedrub Chenpo Adzom Gyalse (mkhas sgrub chen po a 'dzom rgyal sras)