From Rangjung Yeshe Wiki - Dharma DictionnaryJump to navigationJump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Shangpa Kagyu"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Thangtong Gyalpo
- The branches: the Three Carry-Overs (of phenomena and appearances) onto the path
- The flowers: the White and Red Forms of the Dakini
- The fruits: the Immortal and the Infallible
- The roots: the Six Doctrines of Niguma
- The trunk: the Mahamudra of the Amulet Box
- Thirteen Empowerments of the Protector
- Togden Zhang-gom Chöseng