Orgyenpa alias Druptob Orgyenpa Rinchen Pal (grub thob o rgyan pa rin chen dpal) (1230-1309). A disciple of Gyalwa Götsangpa Gönpo Dorje and Karma Pakshi, the second Karmapa (1204-1283). He travelled to the terrestrial pure land Uḍḍiyana where he met Vajra Varahi who transmitted to him special practices related to the Six Branch Yoga of the Kālacakra system known as Approach and Attainment of the Three Adamantine States (rdo rje gsum gyi bsnyen sgrub). These teachings and their transmission also became known as the Orgyen Nyendrub (o rgyan bsnyen sgrub / o rgyan bsnyen brgyud) or Uddiyana Tradition of Approach and Attainment which is one of the Eight Chariots of the Practice Lineage (sgrub brgyud shing rta brgyad).
- Please expand, using Sample Buddhist Teacher Info & Instructions
- Rinchen Pal (rin chen dpal)
- Druptob Orgyenpa Rinchen Pal (grub thob o rgyan pa rin chen dpal)
- Orgyenpa Senge Pal (o rgyan pa sengge dpal)
- Urgyenpa (u rgyan pa)
- Stearns, Cyrus, "Luminous Lives" pg. 5