Dharma Senge Sangye On
Dharma Senge Sangye On was the nephew and one the foremost disciples of Tsangpa Gyare Yeshe Dorje. He founded the "Middle Drukpa" (bar 'brug) branch of the Drukpa Kagyu tradition. After his uncle's death he became abbot of Ralung. He was the first of 'Incomparable Nine Lions' (mnyam med seng ge dgu) important in the early history of the Drukpa Kagyu ('brug pa bka' brgyud pa) school.
Please expand this page by pressing EDIT above.
- Drukpa Zhonnu Senge ('brug pa gzhon nu seng ge)
- Gotsangpa Gonpo Dorje (rgod tshang pa mgon po rdo rje)
- Phajo Drukgom Zhigpo (pha jo 'brug sgom zhig po)
- sangs rgyas dbon ras dar ma seng ge Sangey Önre Darma Senge
- dbon ras dar ma sing+gE Önre Darma Singe
Other Reference Sources
- Author: dge 'dun rin chen [1926-1997] ('brug rje mkhan po 69); Title: dpal ldan 'brug pa'i gdul zhing lho phyogs nags mo'i ljongs kyi chos 'byung blo gsar rna ba'i rgyan (lho yi chos 'byung blo gsar rna rgyan).
- Author: Yonten Dargye; Title: History of the Drukpa Kagyud School in Bhutan (12th to 17th Century A.D.) [ISBN 99936-616-0-0] pg. 43
- dar ma seng+ge TBRC P912