Ranyak Patrul Rinpoche
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ra nyak pel trül rin po che
A detailed biography is available here.
- Drukpa Rinpoche (Dzogchen Monastery)
- Tulku Orgyen Rinpoche (Dzogchen Monastery)
- Kyabje Dzogchen Pema Kalsang Rinpoche སྐྱབས་རྗེ་རྫོགས་ཆེན་པདྨ་སྐལ་བཟང་རིན་པོ་ཆེ། (Dzogchen Monastery) 
- Kyabje Alak Zenkar Rinpoche 
- Penak Wangtrul Rinpoche
- see more on https://www.patrulrinpoche.net/root-teachers/
- The True Words of the Great Rishi (on the Four Noble Truths). 978-2-930447-06-3. First Edition 2008 Wisdom Treasury.
- Patrul Rinpoche’s Collection of Writings in nine volumes (in Tibetan) under the supervision of Alak Zenkar Rinpoche. Published in 2018 by Wisdom Treasury. Recently found texts (such as a commentary on the Bodhicaryavattara) that were not included in Mipham’s table of contents and could be recovered have been combined into additional volumes. The outline writings are completed with their root text. The writings are arranged according to the table of contents defined by Mipham Rinpoche. Notes taken by direct disciples are also added to this Collection of Writings.
- Publication of the Kama (in Tibetan): the Nine Volumes of the Early Translations’ Oral Instructions, known in Tibetan as the Ngagyur Kama Pö Gu. This Kama is a collection of very precious་texts gathered in the middle of the XIXth་century by Gyalse Zhenphen Thaye, who་could therewith establish the continuity of་both the teachings’ foundation—the tradition་of the three bases of Vinaya—and of core་Sutra and Tantra teachings. To ensure a high quality edition, three different sources were used and compared, and texts went through as many as six reviews by mostly Dzogchen scholars.
Alternate Names & Spellings
- Monk name: Tenzin Nyima བསྟན་འཛིན་ཉི་མ།
- Ranyak Patrul Tenzin Nyima
- Dzogchen Ranyak Patrul
- Paltrul Rinpoche, Paltrül Rinpoche